Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birch Bay Ranch


We went to Birch Bay Ranch for the day, the kids go every year now and love it, it is a highlight of summer. A highlight because camp is so much fun and Mama gets a week alone! I miss the kids like crazy but I love the stories and memories they have. I loved camp as a kid and I am so happy they get to go! There is so much going on, this year Jake and Tatyanah get to go together, doing the ropes. Last year they did horse camp!

before everything is lush and green!
Jakob on the right scaling the wall, as usual!

Tatyanah and Megan doing archery! Megan was adorable, she has a hard time pulling the bow back, she is such a doll.
Nick and Jake, cosmic twins. The only pic I got of them.
Miranda, Victoria, Takoda and Tatyanah, waiting to go on the rope bride and zip line.
A bunch of the kids.....
On a hike through the woods, hoping we were not too lost!

No comments: