Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A friendly visitor


I will be the first to tell you, I love nature. I love animals. BUT... I draw the line too. I was peacefully reading in my room, walk out basement and on my patio I see this huge things. I tis ot a mouse...some kind of weasel. Takoda is going nuts and I knock on the window and the crazy little fellow comes right to the patio door trying to come in for a visit. After I screamed and scard my own self. I thought logically for a minute, stated breathing again and ran over to my neighbor's house, filled with lovely teenagers to see if they are missing a ferret. Yup they were, came right over and scooped the crazy fellow up and took him home...asked me to keep and eye out for the white one.......AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Poor fellow never appeared!

trying to find a friend......

1 comment:

Bella Fiore said...

What, are you kidding! What a sweet little friend!