Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bigger Loser Update




Ok I love Biggest Loser at our gym but I am sad that we are already half way there. I have lost 9 lbs in 4 weeks and love how I feel. Not because the weight loss, it is so darn minimal, but I am so active now, I have all this insane energy!


HOWEVER, I really hurt my right leg BAD. After doing physio and pushing through some excruciating pain. The at a class we were being held by a bungee cord and had to run, my partner accidentally let go and I got a sweet bruise, a big sweet bruise. Then I went camping and fall FLAT on my back and head. I could not move at all. Well after physio, chiropractors and taking it easy, I am feeling mostly functional.


I LOVE my trainer, Amanda, she is this tiny little sprite that I would be terrified to make mad. But she is great, I do not know why but she is somethin' else. She is mean too, pushes so darn hard but she is great!


Then there is my newest partner in crime, Amanda, she does not quit. We are the same size and she is out to lose, pushes me beyond reality. Tonight we worked out for 2 hours and it was awesome, felt great and laughed so hard at times. We did 6 laps, 3 sets of 4 flight stairs, 5 up downs on the back, 10 up downs on the front, 50 jumping jacks, 20 sit ups, 20 push ups, 20 lunges, 20 squats. The rowing machine for 1 hour, the track 3 more times, stretched and tried to walk. It was awesome, gotta be back for class at 6:30 am but looking forward to going!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like you are doing great with your exercise Kathy. Keep on going!

Diane said...

And I hope your leg & back heal...take care.

Natalie said...

You are seriously hard core girl, I'm so proud of you. I hope you're feeling better soon, take it easy for a while, kay?

xo