Friday, April 20, 2012

Pure Happiness!


Sometimes in life there is pure happiness! 

I am there now!

I can't help but reflect on the magical things taking place on my life.


I have the best friends in the world, I have chosen carefully and love openly. I have received more than I could imagine, I feel their love and friendship always. I love getting a call to have dinner, have a glass of wine, hang out playing playing frisbee or swimming. We talk, hours and hours of conversation, my favorite. We laugh and enjoy each others company. We can cry, of we need to. I am so happy for my friends! 

I have the best job in the world, I get to hang out with little people that have amazing parents and they are the brightest most brilliant people on earth. I am suppose to be teaching them but every day I learn so much from them, kids have this amazing ability to see a person and love them. They do not judge, they are honest in their feelings and they are true to themselves. They are not afraid to be tired, happy, goofy, silly. They allow themselves to be their perfect selves. They are true to themselves.
I have the great honour of spending the day with some of the most amazing people on our planet every day!


I love my family. They are a neat bunch of people, they make life so full of adventure. I love my kids, they are brilliant! They are changing into these young adults and it is interesting to see them making choices about life that is beyond today or the moment they are in. They are certainly still teenagers, all 3 of them in some things, but they are brilliant creatures. My dad is a great guy, he is a joy. I love his partner in life! My in laws are a great bunch of people. And I have the joy of an amazing niece Jovee, she is the light of the family and a precious little spirit, she is love and laughter, happiness and joy! Her sweet little brother will join us in June! 

My Amanda, my partner, my heart, my love!
no words can describe her or us! She is all that is beautiful in this world! I am unbelievably blessed with our love, the secret, be honest and talk about everything! We do not always see things the same way but with understanding and discussion, we always feel good making decisions together. 
She is amazing! I love her!

I love my life! I work hard to be in a place of beauty and it is worth it! 

I am simply filled with PURE HAPPINESS!

No comments: