Monday, April 30, 2012

Book Club~ Language of Flowers


Book Club Friday!

We read the language of Flowers and it was a really good book.
I liked how it did not romanticize foster care kids and make them out to be happy kids once someone loves them. 
I liked that she learned something that carried her through, Language of Flowers, and she was able to draw upon that and make a life for herself.
I like how people grow and lean and develop and become who they are through there on journey.
I like that she met really good people.
I liked a lot of things about the book.

I love my book club girls! Each one is special and fun, strong beautiful woman who are really true to themselves and value our time together.
I love wine. And rumless coke. And boobies, I love planning parties and weddings. I love sharing our lives, advise, stories. I love our tears and babies. I love our friendship and ourselves.
I love that we are a beautiful bunch of woman who celebrate our friendship once a month in the name of book club but really it is so much more!

No comments: