Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fun Day with Louie

Today Tatyanah (nickname Louie) and I spent the afternoon together.
We went to her ortho appointment, which is not until tomorrow so we had a free afternoon together.



We headed to chapters for some fun and shopping, Tatyanah decided to color at the kids table and write her name backwards.

Then we headed to Servus Place to meet Amanda for lunch, even though we had Col. Mustards for lunch, we enjoyed out visit! I always love spending time with Amanda. And the Special olympics were on. It was great to see the teams all supporting each other and cheering each other on. 

If you know me, you know I LOVE journalling and have several, some which I haven't even started but I could always use more :)
This was a beautiful display of heaven!


And of course I HAD to take Taty to Kerstin's Chocolates. She had never been before and we were in Chocolate paradise! It was so much fun! 
We spend well over $50 but thats all I will say about that.

What a wonderful way to spend the day! 

Tomorrow I have both kids at appointments at the same time 1/2 hour apart! hopefully I can work some magic!

No comments: