Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Bit of Everything

So much has been happening.

I am so excited for PFLAG chapter here in Edmonton! 




Tatyanah is turning 15 in a few days!


No final decision on high school yet but she is leaning one way so that is helpful!

I have decided to add a dayhome to my days! 
Super excited, I love little people.

Getting in shape...well I am not quite on top of that yet :(

But I really thinking of it!

Life is just crazy busy, strangely when I am working in the day it seems less busy. I am not sure how that works out but it does. 

And I am planning our celebration this summer, we are so excited. 
I have to write my vows, I am so darn emotional about that kind of stuff. 

Kids are all great, love them so much! Family is strong. 
We are simply happy!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great amazing things happening, keep us posted