Saturday, August 8, 2009

35 LBS

35 Lbs

I am down 35 pounds. I can not believe it! It has been super hard but I must say feel great... sort of! I feel so much healthier, so much stronger and I love it but I still have a ways to go!

I have done things I never thought were possible. A friend reminded me of what I said in the beginning of this journey; we were doing sit ups and I found it so hard because I had this gut in the way. I remember saying that and it was so hard to sit up with the fat there. I can not do it ups with no problem, they do burn after a bit but I have no issue with space :0)

I am stronger mentally as well. I am just feeling great! Bigger Loser is over in 2 weeks and I may d the fall session still, depends on trainers. But whatever happens I will keep going!

No comments: