Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Mommie

My beautiful Mama passed away after a courageous struggle with cancer. She is one of the strongest woman I know.
There are so many lessons I learned from her and so many things I am today because of her. There were many times I felt growing up that I was robbed of a family but I realize now that still was taught many lessons though my life because of how I was raised.
I miss her and wonder how she felt in her last days. She was as impatient as ever in dying too though. Once she decided she was ok with dying, she could not figure out what was taking so long. She was unbelievable strong and I am so happy she is at peace and seeing her angels she loved so much!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh, Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Her battle is over and she is at peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you. xo