Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bigger Loser


It is done, the spring course and I am 18 lbs lighter and a whole lot healthier. My leg is still sore a lot and I learned a lot about myself and life but the course was great
I came in 4th with a other girl, never thought I did that much! Busted my butt. 
I start the summer course in 2 weeks and I am excited for that, same trainer, a little nervous about that :0)
I have to figure out food though, this is my goal. I have working out down to an art but I need to eat more..... funny it is not usually an issue of not enough food. But I will get there. I have to eat more, but I am never hungry. And I do not get super hungry. I think part of that is because I do not like to cook, but I must get on it.
I am proud of me!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am SO proud of you! What a great thing to do for yourself - you deserve it, girl!

One Alberta Voice said...

Way to go, Kathy!!!! :D

Wild and Crazy and Loving Life! said...

mom you have to do your blog!!!!