Sunday, June 21, 2009

Girlfriends

Sometimes in life things go a little wonkey! I have been doing bigger Loser at the gym, losing weight, 18 lbs so far. I have to move as the place I live in will not allow Takoda anymore. I have done all my divorce papers and filed. I have started going out with friends. I go to the gym alone and love it. But life has been filled witha lot of strange things lately and I must say Life is a wonderful place with my girlfriends. You all know who you are and you all listened to me, I said I was totally wonked for a bit. Thanks for all you have done and helping me figure the things out I needed too.
I miss California when I could just see everyone and have a blast. Go to the beach, pool parties, I should come out for the 4th of July...oh my was the 4th of July fun. Remember Pam's parkign issues? Going shopping, the science center, going all over with no plan but having a ton of fun anyways! The beach with 1000 stairs and the surprise at the bottom.I even miss the 405, maybe not too much! I am creating a life here but it is just different. I am happy but I wish you were here.
I love you...and you know who you are!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on dropping the biggest thing holding you down. You are a fabulous woman and mother and deserve so much more - someone who will love and respect you!!

Natalie said...

And I'm sorry that you have to move... no matter where you live, it will be home because you'll have your family with you. That's what counts! xo