Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Working Out AGAIN


I lost 60 lbs over a year ago. 
I gained 30 back throughout the year. 
I blame Mexico.
I know it is because of me!
I have made a commitment to myself to get back in shape. I have 60 lbs to lose. I have to work super hard. Not because I want to look great for my commitment celebration, not because I will look smokin' hot....
because I miss feeling healthy.
I was so much more energized.
I could run the track and do many laps before i had to walk, now I can not even run one lap.
So yesterday I ate really well, 
I went for 2 long walks outside, over 1 hour each! 
I will do this and finish!
Plus I have the MS Bike Tour coming up (185km ride) in June!
Plus I am marrying my love in July.
Plus I am wanting to fit all the great close I bought.
Mostly I want to feel healthy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arts school, more diverse and lots of great experiences