Saturday, November 5, 2011

When God was a Rabbit




When God was a Rabbit was our book club book this time and I found it hard to get into. Actually I did not finish it, I was reading too many books at the same time and I found this one was not grabbing me! BUT it really started getting so good and hearing the ending and the rest of the story I can't wait to finish it. It is a really good book.

Lat night we had a small group but it was wonderful! We had our wine and treats and had a great time! I love our book club and the ladies, we have such a great group! Net time we are reading The Post Birthday World, it sounds so good. I will let you know what I think! I am also reading Breaking up with God and Heaven is for Real. Quite the opposite books but I am enjoying them both.




No comments: