Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moving Day!


It is here, I can't believe it is finally here! I am so excited. I can not sleep, the house looks bare, except for a mass of boxes. Jake has only seen the outside of our house so that is super exciting for him, Tatyanah loves it but says she s not crazy excited, I think new school and ringette tryouts are part of the reasons!
Amanda and I are going stir crazy with excitement! I can not believe tomorrow we get our keys and start moving and painting! We are going to feel like we are in a mansion! because of space. I will really miss our apartment, I lived in apartments in California all the time and I love apartment living. But we need the space!
I have a few last minute packing to do, I accidentally packed all my pants and Amanda's shirts for work.....ooopps, but thats all good, we will have them in our new house in the next 2 days!

No comments: