Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday!

At my age, 21 with 19 years practice, there is not a lot I want for or need in life. I have been blessed with, to me, what is most important, LOVE. I have so many amazing friends and my family is everything I would have ever wanted.
For my birthday, Amanda put together a box of letters, from people in my life, something I will cherish forever and that was a perfect gift for me. I journal everything. I love writing, I find words to be a magical gift. What surprised me is the way so many people feel about me. The most important role I have played in life is being a mother. Everyone complimented me on being a mom. I love it. I was so blessed to see the impact I have had on people. Trust me, nothing in life goes unnoticed. Moments are marked in the souls of people and it is beautiful to know I had a part in creating some beautiful memories.
Thank you to those I have met for all your memories and experiences together, life is a magical place!

No comments: