Saturday, July 2, 2011

MS Bike Tour: Team Eiffel of My Bike


Team Eiffel off my Bike

Sandra, Scott, Kathy, Amanda, Marci and Roxanne (missing Cathy)






185 KM of riding, through heat, rain, tears and laughter, friendships were grown and strengthened, Eiffel off my Bike prevailed. It was a hard ride for those who have never rode before and never that far.



We learned to LOVE butt butter and appreciate proper bike seats. We learned to push ourselves past what we could ever do! It was a challenge to say the least.

We raise over $12000 for the MS Society of Canada!
















Day 1 start line













Sandra and Roxy














Little fun at the campground after 6 hours on the bike!















Finish line with everyone!!

















Celebrating the finish!














Our team shirts....



Sadly I could not ride this year as I had pneumonia and I thought I would do ok but I was too sick and weak :( I went out to see our team and support them at the finish line on both days and it was great. They all did amazing!


No comments: