Monday, June 6, 2011

Love This


"A REAL AUTHENTIC MAN SIMPLY ALLOWS PEOPLE TO BE THEMSELVES. It is not my business to judge anybody as good, as bad. Everybody has to be conscious of his own qualities. If I want to help people, I cannot help by judging; and I can help them only by making them more conscious. If I want to help people -- and there is a great beauty in helping, great joy -- then the first thing is a TOTAL ACCEPTANCE of the person, whoever he is, whatever he is. This is the way the existence has brought him. There must be some need that he is fulfilling; and without him existence will be a little less, he will be missed. And nobody can replace him. He is so unique that he is irreplaceable." ~ OSHO

I got this from I said that Outloud; and I also quoted it in my other blog! I love it!

No comments: