Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SICK, broken legs and work!


The kids have been sick with bad colds and the flu. I thought it would be easier with older kids, 15 and 13, than it is with younger kids but I am worn out. They are coughing all night, up with hot sweats and then cold. They whine and are so sucky. I love my kids and they are needing extra love BUT this is insane. On top of all that, Charlie broke her leg Friday night and had to go to the emergency vet and then have surgery Monday. We had to pick her up Tuesday and now keep her on bed rest for 2 weeks. How do you keep a 5 month old puppy calm???
Oh and then I also started working mornings at Child minding, I love it but it is taking a bit of adjusting.
Jake is also going to take Chemistry at a high school, that is exciting and lots to plan for!

But life is good!

No comments: