Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh dear... the count down begins...

imgres.jpg

I have joined the Biggest Loser at our rec center, so either I will get healthier and thinner, or well...... DIE! I am so very excited and so very scared, yes scared! It starts next Monday and it is much like the show. I will keep y'all updated. Maybe, just maybe I will post some pics. I will forsure post a before and after, even if they remain the same, I am still going to give it my all!  If I die, we all know losing weight is not healthy, although I am very very sure I will live!

So here goes nothing, I am so nervous! 

(By the way I am not the skinny girl in the picture!)


1 comment:

Bella Fiore said...

hehe, I love you!

You're going to to so well! I will be here every step of the way! I will be the person to kick your butt if you eat chocolate and chips with dip and all the BAD junk food!

I'm so happy for you, Good luck!...and kick butt or I'll kick yours! ;)