Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jasper Day with the Family


We went to Miligne Canyon and Pyramid Lake in Jasper for the day with Tim, Kassia, Jakob, Tatyanah, Amanda and I and Charlie



















We had a great hike and then we went to tow for lunch. 
We then headed over to Pyramid Lake to swim, row boat and Paddleboard

Kassia was so nervous but the crazy part is Tatyanah convinced her to jump in the water. She was so much fun and it was really nice to spend the day with her. I adore her more and more every day.

Tim was more like I have known him, he was always a goofy fun loving kid.

Tatyanah is a goof ball! She had so much fun, she always gets convinced to do crazy things, the boys convinced her to flip off the paddleboard! She did it, she is such a nut.

Jakob. He is so easy going, he can ride Tatyanah sometimes, he is the older brother, but he really looks out for her. It is fun to see him trying hard to be the cool guy and the gentle heart.

Amanda and I are just happy to always be out in nature. The hike was beautiful, although once again I got heat exhaustion, as always, but Amanda took care of me. And then we had un at the lake, it was a beautiful day.

No comments: