Friday, January 13, 2012

An update is in order.....




Whoa I am way behind in updating my blogger...

where to start....

I had a job, for three months, working with teen girls ages 10-16, in a treatment centre....

I am getting super involved with LGBT kids and families and it is an exciting adventure......

Amanda and I are having a "Celebration of Us" July 21, although marriage for gay people is legal here in Canada, we have decided that we want our lives to be committed by heart and not by paper and I would be more for marriage if it was fair for all.

Kids are in school and doing amazing, shockingly amazing, so proud of them.

We went to Cuba for 9 days, it was so much fun! I learned that one should not hold babies in Havana as mothers only want money. Sad society but brilliant culture.

Book Club is amazing and I love it! I picked the book this month, The Virgin Cure.... I love it and I will do an update after our meeting tonight, Book/Wine club!

Christmas was magical and exciting, I think next year I would like to hide in our house! But we had a great time with family and the kids loved their Visas.


Life is fabulous, busy and alive.


No comments: