Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bungee Jumping

Bungee Jumping

Tim decided to be a great big brother and take Tatyanah bungee jumping for her 14 birthday present! I am not so sure about this. They were going to go when she was 12 but thankfully she was too light. I said I would not have allowed her to go at that age so it worked out.
Now she wants to go but she is also afraid a bit. I don't know about it.
I have read all the information about it and I know the way they do the harness and also the place she is jumping from are all safe. She is like Tim, try anything almost. Oh poor me! Well I will blog after with some pictures and hopefully a video of my precious babies bungee jumping...Tim and Tatyanah...thankfully Jake is like me, he won't do it. Although Amanda normally is crazy like this but she is not going to go.....huuuummmmm.

No comments: