Monday, December 20, 2010

Babies

Beautiful babies



We were at the little fishing village and people were selling their beaded crafts and there was two beautiful children playing on a piece of cardboard playing with a small shawl and a beaded necklace and a small car. I decided to say hi. All the people watched me intently and I started tickling the wee boy, he had the most amazing precious giggle. Their mom came and sat beside me. We played and laughed and laughed and had so much fun. The little boy went and played away from his sister and I noticed the little so I went and picked her up. She had a thin rag for a diaper and she was wet. I felt like there is something I could do, so we were on a mission to find diapers. We finally found diapers but could not find someone that spoke english enough to ask if it would insult the mother to give her diapers. After about 8 people we found a lady who spoke english and said she would love it. We bought the diapers and headed off to see her. She happened to be walking up the street and we gave her the diapers and the boy a ball. She was so happy. A few days later when we went back to Bucerias she was nursing her daughter and she stopped and handed her to me. They were both wearing the same clothes but the little one has on a diaper. I was so happy. She was beautiful. We found a guy to ask the kids names. The boy was a lllooooooonnnnngggg name and he was 4 1/2 yrs old and the little girl was 5 moths old and she still did not have a name. It was neat. I loved them and will always think of them and say a little prayer for them!

No comments: