Friday, November 5, 2010

My pets are driving me MAD!!!

Sometimes I think pets are over rated! This early morning is one of those days!



The puppies were so tired last night and went to bed at 9:30pm. A quiet night. Charlie even wanted in her kennel. They woke a bit about 3 am but I put my hand near them and they carried on sleeping.
Amanda had to teach class for 6 am, so she left about 5:45am. The puppies did not wake up for her to take them out then...noooooo...they waited until she left to wake me up. At 6 am they were whining like crazy. I took them to the door, put them on Taty's bed, as I always do, to put on my coat. One of them peed on her bed. Poor kid is sound alseep and I wake her up with a " Oh my god Taty, get out of bed, the puppies peed your bed". She was getting up as a I rushed out the door, they both peed again FOREVER and pooped. I had no poopy bags, they were upstairs I was busy rushing.
I came back in and had to help Taty get her bed cleaned. She was no help, she was still half asleep. I told her to go to my bed and salted her bed ( it sucks up the pee). Charlie and Fontaine were crying as no one would wake up to snuggle them or kennel them. So of course I go to them and put them in my bed whilst I pee.



Well they decided to play WWF and I was so tired. I took Fontaine to jake's bed, told him to keep him. And came to bed with Charlie and Taty. Neither would settle. Taty was shaking her leg and Charlie was eating my hand!
I finally got Charlie to calm down and sleep and Taty kept her leg a going. I demanded her curtly to STOP! She stopped for 2 mins and got up to go to the couch! Peace!
Hahahahahahahaha NOT
Takoda decided he wanted to snuggle me, not Charlie. Charlie wanted to love Takoda. Takoda growled and I told him to go sleep with Jake. He shut up and went back to sleeping and Charlie went back to sleep.




Sounds good finally? No there is more pets in this house!
Lola, our always starving cat, decided to share all her issue face to face with me at that moment. She talks early in the morning. I pet her, talked to her. And after 5 mins, shoved her off the bed. settled Charlie again. And it was quiet.
Wait!
Lola decided to play with something loud and all over the bedroom floor. Enough was enough. I threw a pillow at her, she ran like mad down the hall. Then I had to settle Takoda and Charlie. I think they were figuring it out.
Then after about 10 mins, I was finally falling back to sleep and Gia ( our other cat) who HATES Takoda, decides to jump up on the bed and come for a snuggle. Well she jumped right onto Takoda. Both pets stopped breathing for a few seconds and the bed was wide awake. I gave up.
I was getting up!
Guess what?? All the fricken pets slept for another hour....peacefully!!

1 comment:

MauiMama said...

Bound to have some craziness with 3 dogs and 2 cats!! I cant even handle my one dog right now, Maggi is driving me crazy! She plays too rough with Makena and she is so stupid when there is food around. I am worried she is going to bite Makena hard one day. I know she probably needs some training but I dont have the energy and when am I going to have time when the baby comes?? Worried...