Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday!


I have been overwhelmed by the birthday wishes I received yesterday! Facebook and texts are amazing :)
My birthday was a magical day! I woke up beside my best friend and partner, she whispered sweet wishes to me and we enjoyed the beginning of the day quietly...for a few minutes!
We had ringette tryouts, Lay had to work an hour so on my birthday she dragged me out of bed to go to work with her!
All my kids were home and we had dinner with them, Kassia has now joined 'my kids'. It was lovely!
I got a gorgeous watch, I love love love it. I have always looked for one but I am horrid at picking stuff out for myself so it is amazing. I got some great books and coupons for back rubs, foot massages , 1 hour free time, walk in the parks, movies etc. I got a gorgeous mug for my hot chocolate and chai. And a Earls certificate mmmmmmmmmm one of my favorites!
The best part was a nice day with my family, Amanda, Jake, Tatyanah, Kassia and Tim!
And maybe the pumpkin pie!

No comments: