Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Zoo with Taty and I

Tatyanah and I decided to go to the Zoo today! We have a small zoo here and we thought it owuld be a nice afternoon! It was fabulous, there was not a lot of people so we were able to take our time and really watch the animals, it was also feeding time for them so they were super active!

This is the baby monkey a few months old sucking his thumb, his mama did not want him and he is so sweet!



Couple of lose animals!













Tatyanah checking out the Arctic wolf's teeth!










another lose animal













sweet little seals











me and my little monkey







oops













Here the sweetest seal played so happily, they set up a bubble machine and he did not like it too much but he loved his trainers and the salmon popsicle! His name is Nautical.





Arctic wolf, so happy, the trainer walk them an hour a day and play with them a lot!











The elephant on her daily walk! She was so happy!








It was a wonderful afternoon and I am looking forward to going back, it is a small zoo but I learned today that a lot of animals come here as seniors to be happy and calm. Some babies come too!

No comments: